If the below say “Me!”, consider applying today!
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or a related technical field
- Eight years direct experience in semiconductor, package and/or board reliability with a demonstrated in-depth knowledge of reliability physics
- Five years of company level deployment of reliability processes and tools with hands-on analysis experience
- Ability to use Six Sigma and reliability tools such as Minitab, JMP, ReliaSoft, or Statistica
- Success in managing reliability and/or failure analysis labs
- Failure Review Board experience, including Root Cause and Corrective Actions
- Thorough understanding and practical use of Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Design for Reliability (DFR), and Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Strong analytical skills and statistical knowledge including Design of Experiments, Statistical Process Control, Reliability Life-Time Predictions, Weibull, etc.
- Thorough understanding of quality and reliability standards and requirements for consumer, industrial, and automotive markets
- Experience in materials and parts engineering
- Supplier source selection (technical basis)
- Ability to present technical information to stakeholders and to customers
- Ability to train and mentor staff in reliability disciplines
- Experience leading failure investigations and/or performing failure analysis leading to root cause and corrective action
- Demonstrated managerial, leadership, and/or project management experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% both domestically and internationally
- HVAC, appliance, automobile, air purity, filters experience preferred
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR ALL! At Aprilaire, a division of Research Products Corporation, our employees are our most important resource. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits and unique perks, and why we create a shared purpose in giving back to our communities.
We care about your health by providing...
- a comprehensive health insurance plan
- dental and vision insurance
- flexible spending account
- progressive wellness programming for you and your family (including fitness programs and incentives)
- sick leave pay
We care about your wellbeing by providing...
- vacation and holiday pay
- summer hours
- dress for the day (casual dress code)
- free coffee and popcorn
- employee discounts on Aprilaire products
- wireless discounts
We care when you need it most by providing...
- company-sponsored short and long term disability plans
- employee assistant program
- identity theft protection
- bereavement pay
We care about your financial wellness by providing...
- 401(k) with company match and generous profit sharing
- three types of life insurance coverage
- college savings plan
- scholarship awards
We care about your growth by providing...
- tuition reimbursement program
- learning and development opportunities
We care about our community by...
- giving back to local charities through fundraising, volunteering, and charitable events
- sponsoring employees and immediate family members for their participation in charitable events
Aprilaire, a Division of Research Product Corporation
1015 East Washington Avenue
P.O. Box 1467
Madison, WI 53701-1467
Applicants have rights under federal and state employment laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) En Español
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) En Español
Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act (WFMLA) En Español
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) En Español
Aprilaire is an E-Verify company