- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- 3-7 years working experience in the design and development of embedded controls and embedded systems
- Experience writing unit tests in a standard framework
- Experience with developing sound firmware architecture
- Experience with Git source control and associated platforms such as GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to continually develop and improve skill and knowledge to perform effectively and adapt to change in the workplace
- Ability to work on concurrent projects simultaneously with interrelated timelines.
- Works effectively with others to achieve shared goals through cooperation, sharing knowledge, joint problem-solving, and celebrating success
- Highly organized with strong communication skills, and drive to meet organizational and departmental objectives;
- Sound research and analytical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and formulate solutions
- (Preferred) Experience with i.Mx and SiLabs SoCs
- (Preferred) Working knowledge of wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, Zigbee & network communication standards like TCP/IP, UDP, etc
- (Preferred) Experience with using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines for complex applications
- (Preferred) Experience in design of high volume (10,000-50,000) electronic assemblies in HVAC applications
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR ALL! At Aprilaire, a division of Research Products Corporation, our employees are our most important resource. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits and unique perks, and why we create a shared purpose in giving back to our communities.
We care about your health by providing...
- a comprehensive health insurance plan
- dental and vision insurance
- flexible spending account
- progressive wellness programming for you and your family (including fitness programs and incentives)
- sick leave pay
We care about your wellbeing by providing...
- vacation and holiday pay
- summer hours
- dress for the day (casual dress code)
- free coffee and popcorn
- employee discounts on Aprilaire products
- wireless discounts
We care when you need it most by providing...
- company-sponsored short and long term disability plans
- employee assistant program
- identity theft protection
- bereavement pay
We care about your financial wellness by providing...
- 401(k) with company match and generous profit sharing
- three types of life insurance coverage
- college savings plan
- scholarship awards
We care about your growth by providing...
- tuition reimbursement program
- learning and development opportunities
We care about our community by...
- giving back to local charities through fundraising, volunteering, and charitable events
- sponsoring employees and immediate family members for their participation in charitable events
Aprilaire, a Division of Research Product Corporation
1015 East Washington Avenue
P.O. Box 1467
Madison, WI 53701-1467
Applicants have rights under federal and state employment laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) En Español
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) En Español
Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act (WFMLA) En Español
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) En Español
Aprilaire is an E-Verify company