If the below describes “Me!”, apply today:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a preference in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in an Engineering capacity
- 5+ years of experience in LabVIEW
- Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) strongly preferred
- Experience in overseeing LabVIEW based projects from inception to completion
- Experience in working within the New Product Development Process
- Experience in leading projects from start to finish within cross-functional teams
- Experience coding in other languages such as C, C++, C#, & Python
- Experience with testing and debugging firmware, software, and mechanical based tests
- Experience in developing electro-mechanical automated test equipment
- Experience with validating sound firmware architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to continually develop and improve skill and knowledge to perform effectively and adapt to change in the workplace
- Ability to work on concurrent projects simultaneously with interrelated time-lines.
- Works effectively with others to achieve shared goals through cooperation, sharing knowledge, joint problem-solving, and celebrating success
- Highly organized with strong communication skills, and drive to meet organizational and departmental objectives.
- Sound research and analytical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and formulate solutions
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, Zigbee, BLE & network communication standards like TCP/IP, UDP, etc
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR ALL! At Aprilaire, a division of Research Products Corporation, our employees are our most important resource. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits and unique perks, and why we create a shared purpose in giving back to our communities.
We care about your health by providing...
- a comprehensive health insurance plan
- dental and vision insurance
- flexible spending account
- progressive wellness programming for you and your family (including fitness programs and incentives)
- paid sick leave
- a safe working environment that protects you during the COVID pandemic
We care about your wellbeing by providing...
- vacation and holiday pay
- summer hours
- dress for the day (casual dress code)
- free coffee and popcorn
- employee discounts on Aprilaire products
- a fantastic team environment
We care when you need it most by providing...
- company-sponsored short and long term disability plans
- employee assistant program
- identity theft protection
- bereavement pay
We care about your financial wellness by providing...
- 401(k) with company match and generous profit sharing
- three types of life insurance coverage
- college savings plan
- scholarship awards
We care about your growth by providing...
- tuition reimbursement program
- learning and development opportunities
We care about our community by...
- giving back to local charities through fundraising, volunteering, and charitable events
- sponsoring employees and immediate family members for their participation in charitable events
Applicants have rights under federal and state employment laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) En Español
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) En Español
Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act (WFMLA) En Español
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) En Español
Aprilaire is an E-Verify company